Shane Dawson Jeffree Star series

Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star Are Collaborating Again, And I'm Not Sure The Internet Is Ready

Hi, how are ya?

146

Shane Dawson, AKA the king of Youtube, and Jeffree Star, AKA the Queen of makeup are combining forces yet again to break the internet. Back in August of 2018, Shane released "The Secret World Of Jeffree Star" series, and YouTube about lost its mind. These two insanely influential men conquered the world by storm, as this original five-part series totaled in well over 125 million views. The duo just announced a season two, if you will, of their journey together and it's unlike anything that's been done before.

The Secret World Of Jeffree Star series took fans, viewers, and haters on a microscope inside the life of beauty guru, Jeffree Star, as we learned about the ultimate self-made millionaire with an epic rag to riches story. Jeffree Star has always been one of my favorite beauty influencers so to see him open up about sensitive topics instead of reviewing a new makeup collection was appreciative. As a fan, you learn that there's more that goes behind the scenes of his life than just a nice beauty room with a few ring lights.

Jeffree and Shane have been in talks of producing a makeup collection together for a while now, as they mentioned briefly during the original series. The two have become best friends, as their worlds have collided after releasing the original series. Shane got a taste of the beauty industry and all there is to it. I can only imagine their new series is centered around the beauty industry, and what a complete dog-eat-dog world it really can be. Jeffree and Shane have been in each other's recent videos, vlogs, and Snapchat stories, so fans have been wondering what they're producing next.

Recently, at a Morphe store, Jeffree held a meet and greet to promote the official grand opening of the location. Shane and cameraman Andrew attended the meet and greet event with Jeffree. They then decided that Sacramento would be the first to know that a Shane Dawson eyeshadow palette is on its way. I can only imagine that their new Youtube series will be Shane becoming a beauty guru. More specifically, if I had to guess, something along the lines of now Shane lives in Jeffree's shoes and becomes the ultimate beauty entrepreneur and experiences first hand all of the blood, sweat, and tears that come along with it.

From what I've been reading online, the two are in the works of producing a makeup palette together and documenting the entire process. Shane's videos are no joke and require months of filming and editing, so it'll be a while before this next masterpiece is released! I can't wait to see what the two create because Lord knows I'll be buying it.