All The Sexist Comments Donald Trump Has Said About Women Since The '90s

Is this really the man we want running our country?

64
CNN

Although Donald Trump claims to "cherish" women, his actions and words speak differently. He has consistently stereotyped, belittled, and insulted women, dating back as far as 1991. Here's a quick review of all the things that he has said...

1991

In an interview with Esquire, Trump said, "You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] writes as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

1992

"Women, you have to treat them like s**t."

1997

"Women have one of the great acts of all time. The smart ones act very feminine and needy, but inside they are real killers. The person who came up with the expression 'the weaker sex' was either very naive or had to be kidding. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye -- or perhaps another body part."

2004

"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

2005

"I like kids. I mean I won't take care of them. I'll supply the funds and she'll take care of the kids."

Later in 2005

"A person who is flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."

2006

In an interview with "The View": "Ivanka does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Later in 2006

"Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out. If you take a look at her, she's a slob. How does she even get on television? If I were running 'The View,' I'd fire Rosie. I'd look her right in that fat, ugly face of hers and say, 'Rosie, you're fired.'"

2007

"Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she's like this great beauty. And I'm not saying she's an unattractive woman, but she's not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not -- I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not."

2008

In his book, 'Think Big Make It Happen in Business and in Life': "Oftentimes, when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, 'Can you believe what I am getting?'"

2011

When a lawyer facing Trump asked for a break to pump breast milk for her infant daughter, Trump shook his finger and screamed, "You're disgusting, you're disgusting."

2012

Later in 2012

In an interview with Fox News: "Cher is an average talent who's out of touch with reality. Cher is somewhat of a loser. She's lonely. She's unhappy. She's very miserable." He, then, tweeted...

Again in 2012

One more time in 2012

2013

On an episode of 'Celebrity Apprentice': "It must be a pretty picture. You dropping to your knees."

Later in 2013

2014

About himself, "Love him or hate him, Trump is a man who is certain about what he wants and sets out to get it, no holds barred. Women find his power almost as much of a turn-on as his money."

Later in 2014

To a reporter: "I mean, we could say politically correct that look doesn't matter, but the look obviously matters. Like you wouldn't have your job if you weren't beautiful."

Trump is certainly not allowing his run for president stop him from his sexist remarks. Here are a few quotes since his campaign began.

September 9, 2015

On Carly Fiorina: "Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

April 6, 2015

April 16, 2015

August 8, 2015

After being called out by Megyn Kelly at a GOP debate: "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever."

August 16, 2015

"Heidi Klum. Sadly, she's no longer a 10."

December 21, 2015

After Hillary Clinton took a bathroom break during a Democratic debate: "I know where she went, it's disgusting, I don't want to talk about it... No, it's too disgusting. Don't say it, it's disgusting."

January 27

April 26

"The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get five percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."