15 'Sex And The City' Quotes Every Girl In Her 20s Can 100 Percent Relate To

"I want to enjoy my success, not apologize for it"

102
E!

The ladies of "Sex and the City" have taught us all everything from fashion to how to handle drama and how to handle guys.

Every lady is relatable in some way. We either want to be independent like Samantha, sweet like Charlotte, the same work ethic as Miranda, or Carrie's sense of fashion.

The advice and quotes from these ladies are all relatable on different levels.

1. "I want to enjoy my success, not apologize for it." -Miranda

Every girl should relate to this at any age.

2. "The only thing I learned that night was that maybe I should have stayed home." -Carrie

Mood when you make plans while you were feeling extroverted for five minutes.

3. "I've been dating since I was fifteen! I'm exhausted! Where is he?" -Charlotte

The struggle of finding "Mr. Right" is exhausting.

4. "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet." -Carrie

Only spend your money on the things that matter.

5. "Absof-kinlutely" -Mr. Big

Perfect response when your friends ask if you want to go out for drinks.

6. "I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty." -Carrie

It happens.

7. "I suggested he have a tomato salad, then I suggested we get married." -Charlotte

Best thing to suggest while on a first date with someone.

8. "I love you, but I love me more." -Samantha

Self love is the best love.

9. "I don't have time for idiots." -Carrie

Mood all day, every day.

10. "Men, f-ck em, f-ck em, f-ck all of them." -Samantha

Preach Samantha.

11. "Why are there so many great American women and no great American men?" -Carrie

This is actually a legitimate question.

12. "I'm not in the mood to be with a bunch of people." -Carrie

We all feel this a some point in time.

13. "I'm not being a bitch, I'm being myself." -Carrie

Personality type: bitch

14. "If I worried what every bitch in New York was saying about me I'd never leave the house." -Samantha

You do you and don't worry what others think.

15. "The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself." -Carrie

The most important advice.