Seven Personalities As Told By Sonic Characters

Which Sonic Character are you?

1337
Amino

Ah Sonic, you and your plethora of characters, ranging from a two-tailed fox to a literal deviant art character that makes other deviant art creators desirous. So what's a better way to celebrate one of my favorite gaming characters by putting a listicle of characters that have widely unique personalities that all of you may relate to on a personal level? So why don't you grab your Sonic hats and sit down as we go through nine characters that represent personalities that some of you may relate to?

1. Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic Type)

Well, of course, we have to start with the main character himself. You know this type of people. Always living a life full of adventure, believing in themselves and the people around them, sure they can cocky and a bit a bit smug. But when push comes to shove their ready to help a friend out no matter the cost.

2. Miles Tails Prower (Tails Type)

Tails are like that one younger brother. Always looking up to you like a role model and someday trying to be as cool and amazing as you. Not only that but he's smart, inventive, loyal to you till the very end, and has a courageous heart when things get serious Tails is the best.

3. Knuckles The Echidna (Knuckles Type)

"Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle, I rather flex my muscles".This one measly sentence describes what this type of person is. They are strong, sometimes hotheaded, calm as a mountain. Sure they can be dense as a monkey. But they can give a beat down if you stand in their way. There can also chuckle on the occasion.

4. Amy Rose (Amy Type)

We all have that Amy in our lives always full of energy and positivity. They also can be seekers of love. Putting in their very best to impress that special someone. But look out, piss them off and you might get a hammer to the head and I mean literally.

5. Shadow The Hedgehog (Shadow Type)

One thought thinks of shadow or people related to him is the Edgy The Hedgy or Original The Character. But there's more to meet the eye with this type of people, sure they might look darker. But they have sense of purpose they want to fulfill and promises to keep for that special person that helped them thru their darkest of days. Sure they can loners and a bit of jerk at times. underneath that rough and tough is a heart filled with gold.

6. Rouge The Bat (Rouge Type)

Sassy, Seductive and full of enigma. Rouge is a character to be reckoned with their only motivation is for herself and only achieving goals only necessary for her Sure she can eye candy but underneath that glamour, is another beast of itself. So remember when dealing with a Rouge try to bring jewels, she might just help you out;)

7. Dr. Eggman (Eggman Type)

The genius with an IQ of 300. Confident and cocky with a pompous attitude to boot, and a bit short tempered whenever he's plan goes to fail by that irritating blue hedgehog of all things. We all have that friend who dreams of big things like taking over the world for example. But even though he can a bit evil and crazy at times, you still have a pity the guy a bit. Even if he is a bit loony at times.

Did you find a character you could relate to on this list? Leave a comment down below.