The 21 Stages Of Seniors As Told By 'Parks And Rec'

Here we are, one month away from entering the "real world" and I honestly can't tell if I'm relieved to finally be done with school or if I should enroll for classes next year to keep from facing adult life. However you're feeling I can guarantee you have a countdown going.

1. Laying in bed to avoid final papers and projects

2. Finally finding the motivation to do all of your final papers and projects and getting them done in one sitting

3. Going out the night before class and then showing up to class because attendance is mandatory and you need the easy credits at this point

4. When your professor decides to make the final a take-home

5. When you realize that your degree is going to make you money and that you'll finally be able to afford good pizza

6. When a classmate who is not a senior asks about a homework assignment the prof hasn't brought up in weeks

7. Going to the gym may suck but its time you don't have to spend thinking about entering the real world

8. The pep talk you give yourself the night before a group project is due and you realize no one has done anything yet

9. When you're at a job interview for an actual job in your field and they ask what your strengthens and weaknesses are

10. The day of your final presentation and you're nervous as HELL so you enlist your roommate for support

11. When you haven't showered in 6 days and a junior asks if you're excited to graduate

12. Even when you get 8 hours of sleep it just doesn't give you the energy you need

13. When you pulled an all-nighter and your roommate tries to get you up for class

14. What it feels like when negotiating pay after accepting a job offer

15. Walking into your final class EVER

16. Taking your final exam like

17. Waking up the morning of graduation day after a night out of drinking and celebrating

18. GRADUATION DAY

19. That feeling you get when you put on your grad cap and gown

20. Watching your best friend receive their diploma

21. When you realize your loan payments start in 6 months