21 Second-Semester Situations, As Told By 'Parks And Rec'
College

21 Second-Semester Situations All College Students Understand, But They're All 'Parks And Rec' Moments

Treat yo' self to this relatable article.

179

The second semester promises a fresh start with new classes and springtime. However, the second semester isn't all that its made out to be; sometimes, things turn out unexpectedly. From illnesses to class exams, here are 21 situations that all college students have experienced during their second semester, as depicted perfectly by 'Parks and Rec' gifs.

1. At the very beginning when you feel like your life is together 

2. When something happens and you realize you are actually a hot mess

3. When one minor inconvenience happens 

4. When your friend suggests dropping out and moving to Hawaii 

5. When you don't understand a word your professor says 

6. When the weather change comes and you get allergies 

7. When someone ask you why you are crying 

8. When you wake up for your 8 a.m. after 2 hours of sleep

9. When you realize you have 4 exams in 3 days

10. When your friend called themselves trash

11. When the class exam average was a "D"

12. When you and your friends make it through lab without crying 

13. When someone annoys you

14. When you see dogs on campus

15. When family comes to visit and you have to act like everything is okay 

16. When the dean sends out a message encouraging students who are struggling to keep going and to not give up

17. When your TA says you will be okay 

18. When someone asks you what is wrong 

19. When someone sits in your unassigned, assigned seat 

20. When you give yourself a pep talk in the mirror at 4 a.m. 

21. When you actually get a full night of sleep