college stress

7 Days Of Self-Care To Get You Through Midterm Season

Because the last thing we need to worry about is grades AND acne.

245
spa day

Midterm season is one of the most stressful times on campus - especially if it's your first semester in college. Here are some tips to make exam weeks more bearable.

Sunday: Take a long shower

dancing in shower

Easy A Pocket Full of SunshineGiphy

Dorms don't really leave a lot of space for candle-lit baths, but a nice long shower with your favorite music blaring is a good way to relax your body and mind to ease into a stressful week.

Monday: Have a dance party

dance like no one's watching

Napoleon Dynamite dancingNapoleon Dynamite

Reward yourself for making it through the most wretched day of the week. You deserve to let loose and jam out before the stress kicks back in.

Tuesday: Wear a cute outfit

Dress to impress because when you look good, you feel good! Confidence is the secret weapon to anything, even productive study sessions.

Wednesday: Read in a coffee shop

You made it through half the week! Yayyy! Take some time to yourself to delve into someone else's story or broaden your horizons in a non-academic realm.

Thursday: Do a face mask

Now that we've hit the latter half of the week, the effects of late-night study sessions and coffee binges are going to start showing up. Get ahead of the acne by doing a face mask. Invite some friends over and make a night out of it!

Friday: Watch the stars on the Quad

Friday is finally here! You made it through all the assignments, classes, and midterms, so now grab some friends, snacks, and blankets, and spread out on the Quad. Nothing says relaxation like good company, food, and nature.

Saturday: Netflix and Chill

Now that all the work has been taken care of, help yourself to a heaping load of drama or romance or comedy, whatever you missed out on while you were grinding this week. Get your fix now because tomorrow marks the start of another week. Good luck. love!