Self- Care, Noun: The care of self without medical or other professional consultation.

Self-care is not just a bubble bath with an overpriced bath bomb from LUSH. Self care is physically, mentally, and emotionally. Self-care is important.

Go To Your Favorite Coffee Shop

Grab your laptop, get your favorite cup of coffee, find a comfy chair and relax. Alone.

Work Out

Taking care of your body is incredibly important. Everyone has lazy days, but make it a point to set aside thirty minutes to an hour a few times a week and sweat out your crazy day in the gym!

Read A Self Help Book 

There are a ton of great self care books that aren't cheesy, you just have to find one that you enjoy. I promise once you find one that you like to read, it can help to make you think about life differently.

Some self care books I highly recommend are Girl, Wash Your Face, YOU Are a Badass, 10% Happier, The Elephant In The Gym, and Loving What Is.

Go (Window) Shopping 

Even if you're #ballingonabudget because same, you can still go and look around at cute clothes that you can buy once you somehow get money.

Journaling 

Journaling isn't something I do all too often, when I do it is the best. Journaling is a great way to get all your thoughts and emotions on paper and somehow makes you feel so much better??? Journaling also shouldn't just be for when you are having a bad day, it should be for mediocre days and good days!!

Proper Skin Care Routine

Cleanser. Toner. Serum. Eye Cream. Moisturizer. Your skin will thank you.