10 Reasons Why You Should Go See "Black Panther"

Two thumbs up for Marvel.

314
The Hollywood reporter

Look, If you haven't seen "Black Panther" I urge you to buy a ticket and see it. I will spare you my long winded dissertation of character and plot political analysis and simply tell you this: It is a must see! Of course, many writers have their own philosophical break down of the film, remember when we watch movies because they were good, now there's an over need to stick characters in movies for the sake of "inclusion." I'm sick of that, I want to see a good movie with good actors not the "token" (insert minority) characters; I want to see movies centered around minorities who are the main characters in the film: real representation. This movie is good and you don't have to be black to enjoy it. Here are my 10 reasons why you should see the film.

1. The secenry in the film was breath taking.

2. You will realize representation is not only important but its necessary.

3. Although it is a super hero movie it has a wonderful message: UNITY

4. The women in the movie are bad ass.

5. It is a block buster hit.

[no caption needed]

6. Go see the movie for the experience instant cult classic- people will be dressed up- don't stare.

7. Michael B. Jordan and Chad Boseman are deliciously attractive.

8. It describes African American and African Relations perfectly.

9. There was vegetarian representation.

10. It smashes black stereotypes.