The Top 9 'Secret Menu' Starbucks Drinks, Barista Approved

I've tried them, so you don't have to.

6560
Unknown Starbucks iced drinks in a row, left to right, pink drink, tan drink, hot pink drink.

Hello, I am a local barista guiding you on your secret menu journey. So let's start with this. Secret menus, what are they?

Secret menus are solely products that people come up with that use ingredients we already have in the store. We do not have a menu behind the counter that is only for 'the elite' customers. We do not know what is in the "Jack Sparrow Frappuccino", we cannot blend food in your drink, and we need you to tell us the exact ingredients you want.

Sometimes a drink gets so popular that it gets on the menu, eg. the 'Pink Drink'. Still, these drinks are custom and therefore, are much more expensive than your regular caramel macchiato.

Barista Tip: Join our rewards program and only get 'secret menu' drinks when you have 150 stars (enough for a free drink). And ALWAYS get the biggest size, it's FREE! Oh also, get light ice, our standard uses way too much ice in typical drinks.

So now that you know what's what, let's take a wonderful journey into the world of the Starbucks 'Secret Menu'.

Note: Pump amounts are standard amounts unless otherwise noted. Your barista should know the standard amount.

1. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Frappuccino

Starbucks mocha frappuccino on a wood table.

Ask for: Mocha creme frappuccino (no caffeine) with strawberry puree added in.

I loved this recipe! And it actually does taste like chocolate covered strawberries.

2. Cotton Candy Frappuccino

Ask for: Vanilla bean frappuccino with raspberry syrup.

This one is much more well-known, but for newcomers, it is a crazy find!

Note: No caffeine.

3. ~Old~ Strawberry Frap Flavored Pink Drink

Ask for: A pink drink, topped with salted vanilla sweet cream cold foam.

This drink is really wonderful and I was informed by a coworker that is tastes similar to the old recipe for the strawberry frappuccino.

4. The TikTok Drink

Starbucks iced coffee sitting on a beach.

Unsplash

Ask for: Iced coffee with white mocha and vanilla sweet cream.

Note: If you like drinks less sweet, ask for half the standard amount of white mocha.

5. Spiced Apple Juice

Ask for: Chai latte (hot or iced), sub milk with apple juice.

You've gotta like chai for this one, but boy is it good!

6. Swamp water

Ask for: Pink drink, add matcha powder.

If you like matcha you may enjoy this drink! Despite the name and the color, it's not so bad.

7. White Cinnamon Coffee

Ask for: Coffee (hot or iced) with white mocha and cinnamon dolce.

This is my go-to to spice up hot coffee!

8. Butterbeer Frappuccino

Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks sitting beside white Starbucks coffee cup on a black wooden table.

Ask for: Caramel creme frappuccino, add an extra pump of caramel, and add toffee nut and an extra pump of the toffee nut.

Note: No caffeine (or beer haha!).

9. THE BEST DRINK EVER 

As you might be able to tell, this is my FAVORITE drink. I came up with it (but I'm sure it's been done before) and I get it REGULARLY. The way I get it, this is probably the most complicated drink on the list.

Ask for: Mango Dragon refresher, no inclusions, add guava juice, add pineapple ginger syrup.

My added preferences: No water, extra mango dragon juice (3/4 mango 1/4 guava), light ice.

If you like the mango and the guava juice, you'll LOVE this.

Try each of these drinks and let me know what you think! Hopefully, you'll find your new favorite drink.