Science Jokes For The Nerd In All Of Us

Science Jokes For The Nerd In All Of Us

Alkynes Of Puns

3361
Science Jokes For The Nerd In All Of Us
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/13/636435188708781669307184848_oddss.jpg

Corny jokes and puns never fail to make me laugh. I'm a Bio major and I enjoy anything that relates to science, so science jokes are on the list of things that I love. If you like science and you like jokes, this is totally for you.

1. A photon checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs any help with his luggage. He says, "No, I'm traveling light."

2. Organic chemistry is difficult. Those who study it have alkynes of trouble.

3. Did you hear about the man who got cooled to absolute zero? He's 0K now.

4. Two chemists go into a bar. The first one says "I think I'll have an H2O." The second one says "I think I'll have an H2O too" — and he died.

5. Why can't you trust an atom? Because they make up everything!

6. Argon walks into a bar, the bartender says "SCRAM! We don't serve Noble gasses!" Argon doesn't react.

7. Atom 1: "I think I've lost an electron."
Atom 2: "Are you sure?"
Atom 1: "Yeah, I'm positive."

8. A couple of biologists had twins. They named one Jessica and the other Control.

9.The name's Bond. Ionic Bond. Taken, not shared.

10. Is there a big difference between male and female anatomy? Yes, a vas deferens.

Jokes and science make me happy, and when they are combined what more could I ask for? I'm sorry that most of these jokes were corny, but all the good science jokes Argon. Ba dum tiss.