10 Crucial Items To Keep In Your Bag For This Semester
Education

As a college student myself I've learned to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

173

When I was an incoming freshman, I had no idea what to pack in my bag. Now as I enter into my sophomore year, I'm determined to be more prepared than ever.

Here is a list of 10 must-have items to keep in your bag this semester that are not only cheap, but practical...

1. Mini Umbrella

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

I don't know about you, but I'm not trying to get soaked in a rainstorm.

2. Portable Charge

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

You are going to need to one of these, especially if your phone battery dies quickly.

3. Planner

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

I wish you luck remembering all your due dates without one of these. LOL!

4. Hand Sanitizer

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

The last thing you want is to be sick; especially if you are away from home.

5. Headphones

assets.rbl.ms

FYI: I definitely suggest listening to White Noise while studying.

6. Floss

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

For all those times you find yourself having food in your teeth right before a presentation...

7. Ibuprofen

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com

I don't know about you, but I can't concentrate with a headache.

8. Gum

media.giphy.com

Studies do say that chewing gum leads to better focusing.

9. Snacks

assets.rbl.ms

Because who can honestly afford campus prices for the same snacks you can bring from home or even your dorm?

10. A Campus Map

assets.rbl.ms

Whether you want to admit it or not you will get lost at least once during the semester.