15 Scenes From 'Schitt's Creek' That Prove It Deserves EVERY Single Emmy Nomination It Got

"Schitt's Creek" is hilariously relatable in the most unrelatable way. If that makes no sense, just watch the first few episodes and let the humor sink in. I've been obsessed with the Rose family since Season 1 and with each new season, I get more sucked in. I even got my family to fall in love with the comedy and heartwarming character progression.

From Moira's fabulous wigs to Roland's oblivion, the show has got it all.

Among all the other outstanding Emmy nominations this year, "Schitt's Creek" deserves all of the recognition. The sixth and final season recently aired and I absolutely can't wait until it's on Netflix so I can get my fix.

Every episode is a gem in its own way, but here are 15 unforgettable scenes:

"Finding David" – Season 2

One of my favorite episodes that I can watch over and over again.

"Life Is A Cabaret" – Season 5

I'm not exaggerating when I say I cried.

"The Incident" – Season 6

We've all been there. Right?

"Turkey Shoot" – Season 1

Same Moira, same.

"Friends & Family" – Season 3

David still has no idea what his father wanted from him.

"Driving Test" – Season 3

It's fine.

"Family Dinner" – Season 2

Just fold it in, David.

"Wine and Roses" – Season 1

Anyone else wants to try the fruit wine?

"Carl's Funeral" – Season 1

"RIP Moira Rose" – Season 4

Gotta love sibling bonding.

"The Cabin" – Season 2 

Just wait until you find out what happens on their little romantic getaway.

"Bob's Bagels" – Season 2

Moira Rose would definitely survive COVID-19. Thoughts?

"New Car" – Season 3

If I learned one thing it's to go all out for a deal.

"The Hopsies" – Season 5

I'll definitely be singing along.

"Grad Night" – Season 3

This was an all-around sweet episode.

"Dead Guy In Room 4" – Season 4

Just a casual day at the Rosebud motel.

"Happy Ending" – Season 6

This may be the end, but "Schitt's Creek" will never be forgotten.