Not everyone can be the social butterfly it can be hard to come out of your shell. But, let me be honest I embrace my antisocial nature.
My brother is a big-time social person, always talking to people and I just marvel at how or why. Not that I completely hate people, I just prefer somethings alone.
No, I'm not sad or depressed. These are things that people like I will definitely relate to.
1. When your friends invite you out but you don't want to leave your bed
Friends: Make plans, but an hour later they decided to cancel.
Me: Oh thank you the lord, I didn't wanna go anyway.
2. Just wanting to get home even though it was your idea to go out.
Me: Hey! Lets go out!
Friends: Yeah, sounds fun!
Me: *20 minutes later* Is it time to go home yet?
3. Saying you have plans with your family, when in all actuality you're just going to binge watch Netflix.
Sorry friends, got to watch this 20 part murder doc for the rest of the day.
4. Actually preferring to go to the movies by yourself.
Sometimes you just get tired of your friends constantly asking what is going on.
5. When you see someone you know in a public place, so you try your hardest not to be noticed.
Nothing is worse than seeing someone you know while you're buying forty boxes of chicken nuggets or something. And more importantly, small talk sucks so lets just try to avoid that.
6. Sitting at home reading a good book is truly the best feeling after a long week of avoiding human contact.
I have avoided contact all week, so let me avoid more by reading this very long book all weekend.
7. Your headphones are the perfect piece of technology to avoid talking to people.
Hey I'm trying to jam to Sicko Mode for the 20th time, leave me alone.
8. When you're sitting at any public place and someone just starts talking to you...
Like what do you want? Am I a magnet for human contact? Dude chill I'm already super awkward don't let my awkwardness rub on you.
9. When someone calls and you just stare at the phone until it stops ringing.
I don't want to answer I'm too busy loathing or eating I don't really know.
10. Complaining about not having friends, but then when one of your friends calls.
Yo, you're my friend, but go away. Let me be anti social.