Save A Tree, Save A Life

Save A Tree, Save A Life

Trees, where would we be without them?

11
Save A Tree, Save A Life

You may not know this, but trees are essential for us to live. We as humans are dependent on trees because trees provide so many uses. They are useful in paper, rubber, and match industries as well as many more. However, trees are essential to our lives without being chopped down or uprooted. Trees' main role is to give fresh and oxygenated air to us and to absorb CO2 and other pollutants. Trees also give protection, shadow, food, homes, medicines, and other necessities. Trees give the planet our biodiversity. Young trees attract black bears, the American goldfinch and bluebirds. Imagine a world without trees, do you think that you would survive?

Many trees are being taken down because of urbanization, industrialization, and global warming. When saving our trees, we create a healthier environment and a greener earth with them in place. The point that I'm trying to get at is, there are many organizations in the world that plant trees and want to save the planet. One very important organization to become a part of is onetreeplanted.

OneTreePlanted

They are a nonprofit organization dedicated to global reforestation. For every dollar that is donated to their nonprofit, they will plant one tree. Don't want to spend one dollar because you're a broke college student? You can simply take a picture of yourself and post it to your Instagram. @onetreeplanted will plant a tree for each person who takes a selfie with nature and posts on a public account. Simply tag them and you've saved a tree!

I hope that this article has helped someone understand why trees are so important to the world and how to get involved in helping our planet just a bit.