Sarah Hyland's Sexy CMA Look Was Under $15 From Maybelline

Every Product From Sarah Hyland's Sexy CMA Look Was Under $15 From Maybelline

If it's good enough for the stars, it's good enough for you, too.

5088
Sarah Hyland in front of

Sarah Hyland has been thrust back into the spotlight with her new show, "Lady Parts," as well as appearing at award shows, and her artists and designers have been giving the public some of the products that they've used.

The best part? A lot of them you can but at your local drug store, including the makeup that was used on her for the 2020 CMAs. Here is a step-by-step from Hyland's designer, Allan Avendano, that you can follow for the ultimate camera-ready glam look.

Eyes

1. Apply Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Concealer to the eyelids as a base.

2. Use Maybelline New York Nudes of New York Eyeshadow Palette using brown and bronze shades to create a soft smokey look.

2. Apply Maybelline New York TattooStudio Sharpenable Gel Pencil in Smooth Walnut to the upper lash line.

3. Take the Maybelline New York Color Strike Eyeshadow Pen in Hustle to the outer corner to add shimmer and Flash to the inner corner for a highlight.

4. Use two coats of Maybelline New York Falsies Lash Lift in Blackest Black.

Brows

1. Fill in brows with Maybelline New York Brow Extensions Fiber Pomade Crayon in the color Deep Brown.

2. Set with Maybelline New York Fast Sculpt Gel Mascara in the color Clear.

Face

1. After using a foundation, apply Maybelline New York City Bronzer to the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, and temples.

2. Add Maybelline New York Cheek Heat Gel-Cream Blush in Fuchsia Spark to the apple of the cheeks.

3. Apply Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in the color Molten Gold on the bridge of the nose, cheeks, Cupid's bow, and under the brow bones.

Lips

1. Use Maybelline New York SuperStay Matte Ink Coffee Edition in the color Hazelnut Hypnotizer and apply to the lips.

2. Finish the look by applying Maybelline's New York Lifter Gloss in Crystal.