Every Christmas Eve, we make the perfect cookies and set them out with a nice glass of milk for Santa Claus. Here are my top 5 cookie recipe for this Christmas Eve.

1. Turtle Cookies

Attribution

These turtle cookies are the perfect mix of caramel, chocolate and pecan, and are bound to satisfy Santa's cookie craving! You can get the recipe here!

2. Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies

Attribution

These candy cane cookies are so festive even Santa will be pleasantly surprised. You can get the recipe here!

3. Hot Chocolate Cookies

Attribution

These hot chocolate cookies are delicious enough to warm Santa up after a cold night of riding through the sky. You can get the recipe here!

4. Eggnog Cookies

Attribution

These eggnog cookies are the perfect cookie for Santa, he may end up taking all of them back to the North Pole! You can get the recipe here!

5. Classic Sugar Cookies

Attribution

These classic sugar cookies are the best for making Christmas shaped cookies perfect for Santa. You can find the recipe here!

6. White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies

Attribution

These cookies are perfect for a more "sophisticated" Santa, but are sure to be a crowd pleaser. You can get the recipe here!

7. Sea Salt Butterscotch Pretzel Cookies

Attribution

These cookies will have Santa leaving you extra presents because of how delicious they are! You can get the recipe here!

8. Classic Gingerbread Cookies

Attribution

There is no cookie as Christmas-y as the gingerbread cookie, and we all know Santa loves the classics. You can get the recipe here!

9. Brown Butter Cinnamon Crinkle Cookies

Attribution

These crinkle cookies are sure to be the perfect mix of sweet and spicy for Kris Kringle himself. You can get the recipe here!

10. Peanut Butter Rudolph Cookies

Attribution

You can't forget about Santa's most important reindeer! Santa will love these cookies that pay homage to his favorite reindeer. You can get the recipe here!

Christmas Eve is one of the most magical days of the year, and baking cookies for Santa has always been one of my favorite traditions! I hope that you find inspiration from one of these cookies and decide to bake them for yourself and Santa. Don't forget the milk!