I'm Still Crying Over These 10 Saddest TV Deaths Since 1994

SPOILERS AHEAD! Read with caution!

4097
AMC

Neat fact: the first television broadcast was in 1928. Since then, TV shows have ripped our little hearts out with character deaths. Some of them were really traumatic, others were gross, and then others just made you jump for joy. Since I was born in 1994 and I literally just spent two days crying over a particular TV death, I wanted to rank the ten saddest since the year I was born. The obvious spoiler alert applies because duh. Anyway, join me on my tear-filled journey.

10. Prue Halliwell (Charmed)

I was a little bit younger when I first watched Prue die so it really didn't effect me too much. Then I went back and rewatched it on Netflix. Wowie Zowie Batman! They let a demon kill her on screen because she made people mad on set in real life. I mean, I'm petty but that's a little extreme. She was my least favorite character though. Sorry Prue fans.

9. Eddard Stark (Game Of Thrones)

Unpopular opinion: This was the least sad GoT death to me because he only died because his need to uphold honor got in the way of common sense. Obviously, common sense isn't so common in Westeros either. I was a tiny bit upset though because it was like season one when he died. Come on! Give me more Sean Bean!

8. Lexie Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

This one is a little weird for me because I've only seen a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy but this is one I have seen. She had her whole life ahead of her. AND SHONDA TOOK HER FROM YOU GUYS!! I'm sorry to the Grey's fandom because I know I could write a whole article just on the Shonda deaths but I haven't seen all of them.

7. Dale Horvath (The Walking Dead)

I was mad at this one when I first watched it. Then, I watched it again and I was sad because we keep losing our moral compasses. THEN, because I hate myself, I rewatched it again and had questions.

What the heck was Carl doing in the woods by himself? What the heck was Dale doing wandering in the field? How the heck did that walker get him from that low? Stupid walkers, making me sad all of the time.

6. Haley Hotchner (Criminal Minds)

"Go work the case, Jack." That still sends a pain through my heart. Haley did not deserve to go down because of a psycho. And Jack shouldn't have had to go through that. Ponyboy! What went wrong?

5. Sam and Dean Winchester (Supernatural)

I am the biggest Supernatural fan I know. I even have their tattoo on my shoulder. However, it is really hard for me to pick one of their deaths over the other. Especially since they've both died several times. Heck, Dean even died 120 times in one episode. The saddest of either of their deaths are tied to Deanmon and Sam's first death. Metatron killed

Dean in the season finale of one season and, because of the Mark of Cain, he was a demon for a few episodes of the next. Sam was killed in season two because Azazel sucks and was trying to pit all of his little demon blood babies against each other. Dean sold his soul to bring him back to life. Y'all. I started watching this when i was 10.

4. Bobby Singer (Supernatural)

There was a collective weep from the fandom when we realized that we wouldn't hear, "Idjits," anymore. It was just terrible. What made everything worse was that, toward the end of his time on the show, he started turning into a vengeful spirit. My heart broke because he was a big part of the show for me.

3. Poussey Washington (Orange Is The New Black)

Ugh! My sweet little nugget! This was literally the first time I cried over a TV death. She was a wonderful character and killing her was stupid! She added a depth and a love and development to the show for me that no one has added the entire series.

I was crying for a good three hours because I decided to binge because I got impatient. I really hope that, somehow, next season will revolve more around her and what she truly means to each of the core characters instead of the craziness they gave us last season.

2. Shiva ( The Walking Dead)

I cried so hard over this that I gave myself a headache. Why was I so attached to a tiger? She was such a big part of the show and a literal lifesaver in a few episodes. I really thought that I was going to hate it since I read the comics but. Lord have mercy! They didn't waste a dime to make her beautiful, regal, and dangerous as heck. Why they took her out with chemical walkers, I don't know. All of the fans know she could have and would have taken them all out no problem. ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS, SCOTT GIMPLE!!

Honorable Mentions: Glenn Rhee(TWD), Abraham Ford(TWD), Sayid Jarrah (LOST), Robb Stark (GoT), Talisa Stark and Baby Stark (GoT)

1. Carl Grimes (The Walking Dead)

UGH! I CRIED OVER THIS LITTLE BUTTHOLE FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT! Why did you make me love him? I just spent six seasons hating him and then I thought I was safe to like him then you took him away. YES!! I'm still yelling at Scott Gimple. He's been the source of my TV-related sadness for a while now.

How does this kid get shot TWICE IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE and survive BOTH one of them taking his eye and obviously part of his brain and then you let him get bit?! I got ridiculously attached to Carl over the last half of season 7 and the first half of 8 because he was showing that he had a vision for the future and he was going to work for it. We will have to all see together how the rest of this season goes.