Tips, Tricks And Styles For Rocking Your White-Hot Denim

Labor Day is just around the corner and I'm going to give you some of my tips and tricks to white denim along with some of the newest styles and trends!

16

From the skinny pant to the sailor bell bottoms, white jeans instantly brighten up your outfit and are a go-to summer style. I have been so excited to transition from my favorite light wash denim to some dressy white styles for weeks now and I want to show you some of the latest white denim styles along with some tips and tricks to feeling confident in your white-hot looks.

Tips and Tricks

Whatever your favorite pair of jeans are (boyfriend, skinny, distressed, bell bottom, etc.) find that style in white. You want to feel comfortable and confident in your style, and chances are, you already know what looks good on you. However, there are some tricks to achieving a clean silhouette that flatters your body.

If you’re petite and short like I am, you probably want a longer, lean look. One way to achieve the tall and slim look is to pair a skinny style with a light colored shoe. If you can rock a white heel, go for it because I find it very hard to do. However, a light beige wedge or an off white pump will achieve the look just as well as true white shoes would without looking too bridal. Another way you could create an illusion of height is to wear a white top with your white jeans. This idea can seem a little jarring at first, but if you pair the all-white ensemble with a blazer or statement jewelry, you will have a solid column of color that elongates your physique without making the all-white portion of your outfit the statement piece.

Another tip is to balance your curves with some flare bottom jeans. This retro look counterbalances the curves of wider hips and accentuates your unique shape. Also, pair bell bottom jeans with some wedges for a casual added length and height.

If you want to show off your legs, opt for a white denim short. I recently found a pair that is made with extra length in the back which is perfect for girls like me who have a hard time finding shorts that cover enough and don’t ride up. A trend I’ve noticed is pairing shorts and wedges in a way that looks classy and pulled together. If you want to try this look with a pair of white denim shorts, find some neutral wedges that are close to your skin tone as they will lengthen the look of your legs while complementing the light colored short.

New Styles for Summer

Below I have listed some of my favorite new white denim styles. Please reference my other article for some great neutral items to pair with your next white-hot style. Just click on the image to be redirected to the purchase site for these items. I hope you enjoy!

Photos: J.O.A.

Check out these white wonders. These jeans have all the trends wrapped up in one style!

Photo: Abercrombie

Here is another distressed style with a more classic cut. I love distressed jeans because I feel like the rips break up the monotony of the leg line.

Photo: Abercrombie

These are a great example of a classic white bootcut jean! Pair with some neutral wedges and a pop of color on top for a free-spirited summer look.

Photo: Abercrombie

Distressed shorts pair well with either a pastel tee or even a nicer blouse. These are so versatile!

Enjoy these and all your summer styles. I hope you add some white denim to your summer wardrobe and rock your white styles!