Things You'll Need On A Road Trip

10 Things You'll NEED On A Road Trip

Wouldn't want to be caught without them.

71
10 Things You'll NEED On A Road Trip

Everyone loves a good road trip. You grab a group of your friends, and it's time to hit the road. Although, besides a group of your friends, you're going to want a couple of other things with you when you're headed out on a road trip.

1. Killer playlist

Whether it's packed full of oldies or Disney hits, you're going to need something to jam out to. Grab whoever has the best taste in music and plop them in the front seat, they're the DJ for the trip.

2. Snacks

You're definitely going to get hungry, and you don't want to be making a stop every time your stomach growls. Having a stash of snacks will be a GODSEND.

3. GPS

You're obviously going to want to know where you're headed. Whether it's Google Maps or and actual GPS, you're going to want this.

4. A blanket and a pillow

What's a road trip without some sleeping? Grab the coziest blanket and pillow, and get ready to catch some zzz's, (as long as you're not in the passenger seat).

5. Charger and headphones

Of course you're going to end up running low on battery or maybe you just need a way to tune out everyone else in the car (it's bound to happen).

6. A couple of books

There's no better time to catch up on that book you've been meaning to read...unless you get carsick.

7. Disposable camera

These can sometimes be even better than just the camera on your phone. Then getting them developed is the the best part. It's like a little surprise after your vacation is over.

8. Garbage bags

You may not realize how much trash you'll end up with and nobody wants to be stuck with that lying around the car. And you definitely can't throw it out the window. Ever.

9. Water bottle

A reusable water bottle is so easy to fill up every time you stop and it'll keep you hydrated.

10. Comfy clothes

Nobody want's to be stuck in a car in uncomfortable clothing. Putting on those comfy clothes will be one of the best decisions you'll make that entire car rid.

You can't go wrong with these things on your list. You're ready to hit the road.