25 Things I Need To Remind Myself More Often

It's important to love yourself just as much as you love others

10

I have always had an open heart and mind. Something I take great pride in is my constant necessity to be kind to others around me. This could either be through consistently giving the best advice to the people around me, or just being a listening ear to those who may be struggling and are due for a good venting session.

Nevertheless, I have always taken pride in my ability to lift others up when they are feeling down. I love to help out others in any way I can.

However, sometimes I forget about myself and how I am feeling. I forget to give myself the same pieces of advice when I am struggling, and I forget to actually listen to my own words of wisdom. I give and I give to other people, but forget to give back to myself.

25 things I constantly need to remind myself of are...

1. You are smarter than you think

2. Not only are you smart, but you are strong!

3. Be confident, you can do anything you set your mind to.

4. Stop doubting yourself so much, you can accomplish anything

5. It's OK to treat yourself every once and a while

6. You do not need 20LBS of make up to look beautiful

7. You are always good enough 

8. Stop going back to people in your past who hurt you 

9. You do not need to rely on others for anything

10. It is OK to ask for help sometimes

11. Unfortunately, you are not superwoman, you can't fix everyones problems 

12. Live a little more

13. Say yes to new opportunities out of your comfort zone

14. Self-care is important, do a face mask at least once a week!

15. You do not have to have it all together at every second of the day 

16. Girl, take more naps. You are running yourself exhausted

17. Don't take the people in your life for granted.

18. You are never alone

19. Listen to other people's advice

20. ALWAYS trust your gut instinct

21. Stick up for yourself no matter what

22. Stop letting people take advantage of you 

23. Don't let someone walk all over you for being too nice 

24. Give yourself more time to study 

25. Love yourself more