Top 10 Relatable John Mulaney Quotes

10 John Mulaney Quotes That Are Just Too Relatable

"This might as well happen."

1296
John Mulaney

Kid Gorgeous is just as relevant as ever.

1. "You know those days when you're like 'this might as well happen.'"

*When life finally catches up to you all at once*

2. "I'll keep all my emotions right here, and then one day, I'll die."

Relatable to most college students at some point in their lives.

3. "13 year olds are the meanest people in the world...They'll make fun of you, but in an accurate way."

"No! that's the thing I'm sensitive about!"

4. "Because we're Delta Airlines, and life is a f**king nightmare!"

I quote this line way too much, but it's just so true. What happened to you, Delta? Who hurt you?

5. "Sometimes babies will point at me, and I don't care for that sh*t at all."

For all those times you go back and forth between "babies are adorable!" and "I never want to see another one in my life."

6. "In terms of like, instant relief, canceling plans is like heroin."

What can I say, we are a generation of instant gratification!

7. "But if you ever ask an adult what they did over the weekend and they say they didn't do anything, their faces light up."

Truly the best feeling of them all.

8. "This is an on-fire garbage can."

Totally relatable when you're trying to find a decent apartment at a reasonable price, but every place in your price range is trash :)

9. "Percentage-wise, it is 100% easier not to do things than to do them."

This is me every. single. morning.

10. "Adult life is already so goddamn weird."

This is a representation of every 20-something realizing they are actually adults.