5 GIFs That Floridians Can Relate To In This October Heat

Here are five relatable GIFs if you too are over this humid 90-degree South Florida weather.

17
If you can relate to these five GIFs you most probably live in Florida and you're ready for chillier weather.

1. This is the moment you've reached maximum annoyance.

Do you really live in Florida if you've never experienced this moment? Honestly, how embarrassing is it to get up from your chair to see the sweaty imprint of your thighs and butt.

2. You really can't help but blurt this out any chance you get.

Sometimes it just feels better to vocalize your annoyances. I'm not the only one, right?

3. You check the weather each morning with hope for breezy weather.

A sad, bitter moment. Also when the "I live where you vacation" quote becomes overrated. R.I.P Floridians' enthusiasm for scarves, boots, and sweaters.

4. You do anything you can to keep your cool.

Desperate times call for desperate measures, am I right? Well, I do actually own one of these fans that plugs into the charging port of my iPhone. Although you won't catch me using these on a day-to-day basis (in fear of becoming the next Floridian meme), they are great for trips to the Orlando theme parks!

5. When there is nothing you can do but wait.

Isn't it funny how when it's hot we want cooler weather, but when it's too chilly us Floridians wish for our 90-degree weather back?

Hang in there, friends! Our spontaneous, fleeting cold front is coming soon...I hope.