10 'Friends' Quotes Every College Girl Can Relate To

10 'Friends' Quotes That Are Just All Too Relatable To Every College Girl

"PIVOT!"

24

As a girl in college, it seems sometimes as though no one understands what I'm going through. Then, I see shows like "Friends" (if you haven't seen it, then what are you doing?) and I remember that there are people like me going through the struggles like I am.

1. When your professor moves the due date up on that project that you had already planned to procrastinate on. 

I mean really, now I have to wait until the last minute on Wednesday to do this instead of waiting until the last minute on Friday.

2. When the people that live above you decide to have a party on a Wednesday night.

This isn't directed at anyone, I promise...

3. When the group your in for your project asks to meet outside of class. 

No, seriously, I have to watch my Netflix, I don't think you understand.

4. When you have 3 tests and a paper due all on the same day and you're kind of drowning. 

This is just my seventh cup of coffee. *eye twitches*

5. When you get on Facebook to check in on your friends back home and all you see is...

And then I immediately click back out of the app.

6. When you get back your failing grade on the test that you studied all night for. 

So, I'm sleep deprived for nothing now?

7. When someone makes a comment about the freshman 15 (or...um...50) that you've gained since you got to college

You try living on a college budget and keeping your high school bod, I dare you.

8. When you go home for breaks and get to eat a real meal.

Ramen just isn't the same as Mom's casserole.

9. When you come back from Thanksgiving break and have assignments due the day you get back. 

I was giving thanks for everything except this paper I had to work on during the Carolina-Clemson game.

10. When you get to senior year and people start asking you what you want to do after college. 

I really just want to stay here forever, thanks though.

"Friends" is just all too relatable, and as I said, if you haven't seen it yet, what are you doing with your life?