6 Reasons Why The Presidential Candidates Are A Total Joke

So done.

49

As candidates for the upcoming presidential election take the stage to convince Americans of their visions for our country, more and more do we see the idiocy of politicians and why this entire process is nothing short of a joke. Here's some of the many reasons why:

1. Marco Rubio hitting a kid in the face with a football.

I like to think of the kid as a metaphor for Rubio's candidacy... Or our civil liberties under his presidency.

2. Hillary Clinton on if she had wiped her server clean: "What, like with a cloth or something?"

She can shrug all she wants. No one is buying the "I don't know how technology really works" grandma act. If you can't work a computer, you shouldn't work the White House. Here's her response:

3. Sarah Palin interviewing Donald Trump, showing us that two idiots are better than one.

Here's the Trump-loving, Bible-praising, obscenely hair-sprayed interview:

*Spoiler: it's actually just her begging for a new job.*

4. Ben Carson calls police brutality "inappropriate."

Not only does he disregard the goals of the Black Lives Matter movement, he also dismisses the issue of police brutality by saying there are just some "bad apples" doing "inappropriate" things.

5. Deez Nuts is polling better than most GOP candidates.

At 9 percent in North Carolina, Deez Nuts for President is tied with Marco Rubio and outperforms candidates like Carly Fiorina, Mike Huckabee and Scott Walker in a public policy poll.

6. Kanye West is running for President in 2020.

In a culmination of all that is ridiculous and absurd, following in the footsteps of Donald Trump in the path from reality star to President, Kanye West announced his candidacy for the 2020 elections.

So done.