I'm The Girl Always Eating Red Meat, The Greatest Meal On God's Green Earth

Red meat is the highlight of my life.

386
123rf

Red meat makes the world go round (along with the pull of gravity and whatnot). It truly blows my mind when people tell me that they either do not like or do not eat red meat. I have loved red meat for my whole life. I even went through a stage when I was 15 where I only ate cheeseburgers.

Here are 10 reasons why I love red meat.

1. It tastes delicious.

There is truly nothing that tastes better than red meat. Steak, spaghetti, kabobs, burgers, stroganoff, tacos, ribs, etc. Red meat tastes like Heaven and your happiest moment combined.

2. You can eat red meat at every meal.

I mean, come on, red meat is so versatile. You have to love a food that can work at any time. Wake up craving red meat? Bacon. Feel like eating red meat for dinner? Ribs. Red meat will never let you down because anytime you are craving, red meat will come through.

3. You can hunt for your own.

I know that not everyone hunts, but wow you should try it. Shameless self-promo, I shot this bad boy and wow he tasted good. There is no better feeling than pulling the trigger and watching the buck drop. Deer meat for the win.

4. It has many health benefits.

Need I say more? Red meat is very good for you. Maybe I should chill on the seasoning or sauces when eating a burger, but the core of my meal is good for me. It's the thought that counts.

5. STEAK. STEAK. STEAK.

My mouth is watering just looking at this photo. Steak is so amazing. Like wow. Steak is my birthday meal every year; come home from college and my dad grills steaks. The way to my heart is through my stomach.

6. Women need zinc, iron, selenium, and vitamin D.

Aside from red meat being a fabulous fashion statement, red meat is important for women. Women tend to be low in zinc, iron, selenium, and vitamin D. By eating red meat, women are ensured that they are getting their nutrients.

7. Makes you feel fancy when eating it.

You could eat a steak on a paper plate while wearing pajamas and still feel like a queen. If someone makes/buys you a steak, you know they really care about you.

8. So filling.

An actual photo of me when I'm done eating a burger. When you eat red meat, you get full due to the nutrients that are packed in red meat. When you are full from dinner, you will be less tempted to snack later on that night which usually leads to unhealthy options.

9. God put animals on Earth because He knew they were good for our bodies.

Acts 10:9-16: About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray.He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds.Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.” “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

10. Red meat brings families together.

Graduations, birthdays, weddings, family reunions — all made possible by red meat. Fathers and sons can bond while grilling, a burger can bring the whole family to the table. Red meat is truly the glue that holds us together.

If you do not love red meat, I hope you will learn to live your life to the fullest and start eating the most amazing food in the world.