​Top 12 Reasons Why You Absolutely Have To Watch Teen Wolf Right Now

The Best Characters Of Beacon Hills In Random Order!

201

1. Melissa McCall (Melissa Ponzio)

This woman is like a squeamish momma bear. Once she learns the truth about the town she lives in she tries to help so much, but every single time I see her approach one of those tables in the morgue she’s got that half curious, half disgusted look on her face.

2. Sheriff Noah Stilinski (Linden Ashby)

This poor man is supposed to be running the town, but he’s clueless, even when he knows what’s going on. When he really doesn’t know what’s happening, I can forgive him. But once he’s aware of the supernatural he should be a bit less awkward.

3. Lydia Martin (Holland Roden)

Talk about a set of lungs. Can you shatter glass with a scream or take down a steel door? Lydia can. She could scream her way to victory… in fact, I think at one point she does!

4. Stiles Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien)

He said it best himself, he only has sarcasm, he’s human after all. Who doesn’t love the odd quirky kid? If you don’t, you’re crazy. Stiles makes this show. And bonus, wait until you learn his real name.

5. Peter Hale (Ian Bohen)

Peter, Peter, Peter… what am I going to do with you? So, this man starts out as evil, dies, gets re-incarnated, runs away, comes back, and then tries to be helpful. In the end, it’s like he wants to be so evil, but he’s a bit too squishy to make it work.

6. Allison Argent (Crystal Reed)

The goddess with a bow and arrows, until she loses. Too soon? Whoops! Do you know any high school girls who can wear lip-gloss and shoot deadly arrows with accuracy? I didn’t until I started watching this show and let me tell you, Allison can kick some serious ass.

7. Scott McCall (Tyler Posey)

Natural born leader? Check! Okay with the girls? Check! Decent friend? Sometimes. What’s not to love about good old Scotty boy? Perhaps he never knows what he’s doing, but then again what teenager does.

8. Deucalion (Gideon Emery)

This character is seriously wicked sweet. Can you fight blind? He can with precision and accuracy too. That's truly all that needs to be said about his character. I mean it!

9. Jackson Whittemore (Colton Haynes)

So, in the beginning, Jackson was a spoiled whiny brat in serious need of an attitude adjustment. By the end of the series though, he’s morphed into this super cool creature. Tail anyone? Really though, I am so glad his story arch was finished the way it was. We learned how certain things and choices affected him in the end and it was great to see where he went after Beacon Hills was in his rearview mirror.

10. Alan Deaton (Seth Gilliam)

In the show, they constantly just call him Deaton. I think his first name is mentioned only a couple times. This dude was never just a vet. He was so much more. There is a scene in Season 1 with him getting a chair thrown at his head and he doesn’t even flinch. Talk about strength of will.

11. Jordan Parrish (Ryan Kelley)

The only Deputy who can survive a fire. Hahaha! I had to make that joke. It’s priceless. Anyways, Parrish is an enigma from the beginning and it takes a while for us to learn why he’s important, but trust me, he is.

12. Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin)

OMG! His abs are lit. Like seriously, buff! I mean, do you see the size of those arms??? Anyways, enough fangirl! In all honesty, Derek is that one character that no matter what they are going through or what’s happening you can find something to relate to. He’s strong and fearless, then we get moments of weakness and honesty. The perfect blend of humanity in the least human of creatures.

This isn’t even all the amazing characters this show has to offer. Do we really need reasons to never watch Teen Wolf? Why would you go to Amazon Prime and start at the beginning of Season 1 just to binge watch hours upon hours of Teen Wolf? Because you can!

In all seriousness, can you tell I absolutely love this show? Becuase I really do. In what other world can you get such a vast array of personalities and ideas? You can’t. The relatability of this show precedes so many others that few even come close to touching its power.