1. Melissa McCall (Melissa Ponzio)
This woman is like a squeamish momma bear. Once she learns the truth about the town she lives in she tries to help so much, but every single time I see her approach one of those tables in the morgue she’s got that half curious, half disgusted look on her face.
2. Sheriff Noah Stilinski (Linden Ashby)
This poor man is supposed to be running the town, but he’s clueless, even when he knows what’s going on. When he really doesn’t know what’s happening, I can forgive him. But once he’s aware of the supernatural he should be a bit less awkward.
3. Lydia Martin (Holland Roden)
Talk about a set of lungs. Can you shatter glass with a scream or take down a steel door? Lydia can. She could scream her way to victory… in fact, I think at one point she does!
4. Stiles Stilinski (Dylan O'Brien)
5. Peter Hale (Ian Bohen)
6. Allison Argent (Crystal Reed)
7. Scott McCall (Tyler Posey)
8. Deucalion (Gideon Emery)
9. Jackson Whittemore (Colton Haynes)
10. Alan Deaton (Seth Gilliam)
11. Jordan Parrish (Ryan Kelley)
12. Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin)
This isn’t even all the amazing characters this show has to offer. Do we really need reasons to never watch Teen Wolf? Why would you go to Amazon Prime and start at the beginning of Season 1 just to binge watch hours upon hours of Teen Wolf? Because you can!
In all seriousness, can you tell I absolutely love this show? Becuase I really do. In what other world can you get such a vast array of personalities and ideas? You can’t. The relatability of this show precedes so many others that few even come close to touching its power.