Reasons To Rediscover Your Mind & Passions

​When a person tells you you can’t do something— no wait, let me rephrase that. When a person has absolutely no idea what your passions in life are, and how hard you’re trying to steer closer to them each day, criticizes you.

In the first place, don’t ever think about 'what if?'

'What if' they are right?

That shortly turns into what if everybody is right. Gosh, such dreamers you guys are. Stop letting this get in the way of your own vision.

Second of all, we ALL have our own passions and drives that all are pursued through widely-differing acts and levels when comparing ourselves to others.

Here’s the fascinating part:

One’s level could be either higher or lower than yours, but how do you think so inferior of one working extra hard for their mental stability not to be disrupted from your comparison skills? How do you know who you even are if you are so focused on being superior?

Are you really going to sit there and not admit that you, too, had something you really loved about yourself that no longer exists in your heart?

This is why you crave for that feeling of being invincible. And criticizing will only make you more thirsty as you are feeling completely alone. As you keep losing hope that you will succeed, you forget to imagine that levels do not matter. You know what’s right. You’re just too lazy to work hard for it like the ones you’ve inspired to continue. Criticism will never benefit you. In common sense, criticism will only rob you of your personhood.

With that being said, as soon as you even catch that drive you have for something, or better yet, multiple things. We all have our goals that go sometimes maybe a little faster than yours or you also fail to stand up to your own self, just like us.

Here are some questions I have for you to put to mind:

Why not just agree that nobody’s 'perfect?'

Why not just give in to that rough-patched book cover you criticize or enjoy just laying there on your shelf?

I mean, there had to have been a time in your life where you actually wanted that book. The cover was probably more vibrant when you first got it.

This is where it applies to us:

Humans often tend to lose their nostalgic identities exactly parallel to your loss of interest in, let’s say... a story from your childhood. That means it was once a part of you. That book may have been shared with the most important people of your life. You, as a person, once appreciated this book more than you do yourself today. You forgot about yourself mainly, never bothered to clean the shelves, or even forgot that feeling of having a pure clean soul where all your passions roamed freely and aimlessly. But now they revolve around others.

Something happened in your life. Don’t worry, sweetie, you’re just reading me and you can trust me. I still guarantee you know what you’ve been through. Rough or not, why don’t you stop criticizing us and put yourself in our shoes?

Still, think you’re 'perfect?'

Why don’t you clean up your self first? And, instead, open that book you knew you lacked any more appreciation for. Focus your eyes, as you flip through the pages, and then you suddenly begin to remember the neglected story you left behind or your “passions.”

Some pointers, babe, you can always get a new and better book if your story is still incomplete. There may be torn out pages from your past, but your mind only begins to hit you with curiosity. You begin to actually see the world and want to learn more.

And that is where you become yourself again.

Don’t fall for criticism once again, please.