6 Reasons To Love Your Little

6 Reasons To Love Your Little Big Time

No matter what, she'll always be family... or phamily.

175
6 Reasons To Love Your Little Big Time
Rachel Stamberg

Being in a sorority usually means getting a "Big" (big sister) and a "Little" (little sister). If you're lucky like I am, you'll end up with a new family that you won't understand how you ever lived without.

1. You taught her everything she knows.

From boys, to parties, to professors and everything in between, you taught your little how to navigate the tough waters of college.

2. She's always down for an adventure.

If your Big asks you if you want to go somewhere, you say yes. So, every Big always has someone to run errands and go food shopping with. And they're always down for a late night ice cream run.

3. You get to pass on your sorority's clothes and accessories.  

As you grow up, you'll start wearing less of your sorority's apparel. But don't worry, it won't go to waste- just give it to your Little!

4. She may not be your Big, but she's there for you too.

Especially when your own Big graduates, there are times when you'll need a shoulder to lean on. And even if it means a little role-reversal, your Little will never let you down.

5. She picked YOU to be her big.

Not only were you obsessed with her during big-little dating, but she loved you too. Of all the Bigs she could have chosen, she picked YOU.

6. She's your little, and she'll never be replaced.

No matter how embarrassing she is, she's yours, and she always will be.