Hangout Music Festival Is The Best, Don't @ Me

This one is a must this festival season.

248
Thardin12 Wikipedia Commons

There are so many music festivals to go to this year. With incredible lineups from so many artists, it is hard to choose which one is the right one for you. I might be a little biased, but Hangout Fest in Gulf Shores is my go-to festival. Here are some reasons why Hangout 2018 is the best place to be, don't @ me.

The Lineup

The lineup this year is SO good. Headliners include The Killers, The Chainsmokers, and Kendrick Lamar. However, there are so many talented performers who will be taking the stage throughout the three-day festival. These include artists such as Halsey, Blackbear, Odesza, SZA, and Lil Pump. There is such a wide variety of alternative, EDM, pop, and rap that there is certain to be an artist you enjoy.

The Beach

The location of the festival is even more of a reason to attend. Hangout is located in the heart of Gulf Shores, Alabama which is home to beautiful white sand beaches. The festival is actually on the beach, which adds such a unique aspect to the festival. Also, if you want you can stay a couple extra days after the festival is over and enjoy the beaches and all that Gulf Shores has to offer.

The Atmosphere

Everyone is happy at Hangout. The atmosphere is unlike any other festival. Since you are on the beach it is like a vacation and everyone feels like that. They have hammocks set up so that if you need it, you can take a break and rest while still listening to a set. There is also a Ferris wheel the makes for fun ride and is also a perfect Instagram spot.

* * *

This summer, grab all your friends, make a playlist of the artists who will be performing, and buy your tickets to Hangout. You will not want to miss out on being in Gulf Shores on May 18-20!