5 Reasons Why I Missed Being At Home

5 Reasons Why I Missed Being At Home

Being at school is fun but being home is so much better

49
5 Reasons Why I Missed Being At Home

Now that first semester is finally OVER I am back home and there are plenty of reasons why I have missed being at home but here are the main ones.

1. My dogs... Yes this sounds bad since I am not saying my parents or siblings but the thing is my parents are always a phone call away to hear their voice and be able to talk about anything. It is also really fun to surprise my dogs when I come home since they obviously do not know I am coming home. When I got home my dog basically tackled me out of excitement.

2. My family are a close second but as I explained above they are second. Being able to spend time and talk about whatever with my Mom is a lot of fun and sitting down and watching sports all day with my Dad is also a blast. I love my parents a ton but my favorite thing about them is the fact that we all have the same sense of humor. This makes family time a lot of fun because it involves a lot of laughing. My brother and sister are not home as often so I do not get to see them as much but I am super excited to see them soon!

3. FOOD! When I come home or on my way home the first question my mom asks is "what food do you want when your home?" (another reason my parents are awesome) My Mom will make the food I want for dinner or we can order out from wherever I want. Its amazing!

4. My neighbors. My neighborhood is extremely nice and really close. I feel like they are all extended family members. If I needed anything I know none of them would hesitate to help me no matter the situation.

5. The last reason is just no class. Being able to relax and not have to worry about the test I am taking tomorrow or doing the homework assignment. There is basically no stress during the Holiday break and it is exactly what is needed.