5 Reasons Why I Love Target

5 Reasons Why I Love Target

But really, who doesn't love Target?
135

First of all, who doesn't love Target? Target is the store to go to when you're in any mood. Sad? Go to Target. Mad? Go to Target. Happy? Go to Target. You don't even need a real reason to be at Target, you can just wander around and no one will judge you because they are probably doing the same thing.

Whether you love Target, or you LOVE Target, Target never disappoints me, unlike most people in this world. So here are five reasons why I LOVE Target.

1. Affordable Prices

This is a good thing and a bad thing. I go into Target for one thing and end up leaving with 20. Oh well.

2. Everything & Anything

From the Dollar Deal Section to Clothing and School Supplies, Target has it all, all in one location.

3. The Smell

I've spent hours in Target, mostly because of its welcoming environment. I don't feel pressured to leave anytime soon. In most Targets, there are Starbucks and Food Convenience stores. There's really no need to leave.

5. The Memories

You may not have noticed, but I spend a lot of time in Target. Whether I am alone or with friends, some happy memories and laughs were spent in Target with my friends and family.

xoxo a Target lover