8 Reasons You Should Write For Odyssey

8 Reasons You Should Write For Odyssey

You can have an impact on people.

47
8 Reasons You Should Write For Odyssey

Writing for Odyssey is such a great experience. I have learned so much and had such a wonderful time writing and editing. Here are 8 reasons you should write for Odyssey too:

1. Experience

Writing for Odyssey gives you the opportunity to have your work edited and reviewed before it is published and you have deadlines.

2. Opportunities

You never know who will see an article and want to publish it or share it on their own platform

3. Keep your mind sharp

It can be easy to be mind lazy over holidays or breaks. Odyssey gives you the opportunity to keep your mind active, but not overworked like when turning in papers and assignments for school.

4. Widen your creativity

Because you don’t want to be publishing articles on the same subject every week, writing for Odyssey keeps your creativity running to come up with different ideas.

5. Meet new people

As a writer for Odyssey, you can join a specific community. By doing this you are able to talk with new people, bounce around ideas, and make friends. You may also meet people with influence or organizations that see your article and want to publish it.

6. Be a part of a community

The people in your community can encourage you, challenge you, and be there with you through all the ups and downs of writing.

7. Impact people

You have the opportunity to write about topics you are passionate about. You can encourage people, or spur them on to action with your articles.

8. You can write about anything

It doesn’t matter how odd or controversial, you can write about whatever you want. Lists, poems, deep articles, light-hearted, political, the list goes on.

Questions? Concerns? Let me know! I would love to talk to you more about why I love writing for Odyssey and why you would too.