Reduce, reuse, recycle, we have all been taught this since elementary school. How many of us actually implement this in our daily lives?
1. Because sea turtles are precious and they do not deserve this
2. It is cheaperGiphy
You won't be throwing your paper plates (and money) in the trash.
3. Provide a safer planet for YOUR kidsGiphy
Protecting the environment will help people in many generations to come.
4. Stop harming sea creaturesGiphy
Each plastic bag you throw away, it can kill as many as 1 million sea creatures annually.
5. Feel better about yourselfGiphy
Because you are doing the right thing.
6. Water is limitedGiphy
7. Provide a safer planet for youGiphy
Because it is the only one we have.
8. Protect widlifeGiphy
There are already so many endangered species.
9. Breathe betterGiphy
By not littering.
10. Reduce your carbon foot print
By purchasing more locally grown products.
Be the person who changes the world.