9 Reasons Christmas Should Actually Start On November 1st

1. Two months of Christmas is better than one.
562

If you're a Christmas fanatic like me, then you totally agree that Christmas actually starts on November 1st. But, if you're my boyfriend, then you totally disagree and think Christmas should wait until after Thanksgiving to be celebrated. Except, he's wrong, and here are some reasons why!

November is Christmas eve month, so why would you not want two months to anticipate the best holiday of the year? I definitely don't think that one month for Christmas is nearly enough time to celebrate!

2. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are in November.

Black Friday happens the day after Thanksgiving, and Cyber Monday, the following Monday, both which are days in November. Therefore, you can get all your Christmas shopping before December even starts!

3. Extended time for Christmas music.

Christmas music on repeat? Yes, please!

4. Stores are already selling Christmas decorations anyway.

If the stores are selling Christmas decorations, then we all might as well buy them! Department stores are declaring it's Christmas time, so lets all hop on board.

5. Pumpkin spice hype is dying out.

Bye, pumpkin spice. Hello hot chocolate, eggnog, gingerbread, and peppermint lattes.

6. Hallmark movies start now.

Cheesy Hallmark Christmas movies are running now through December 25th, so curl up with a cup of hot cocoa and watch the Christmas love stories unfold.

7. Deck the halls.

Why would you not want your house to be decked out with Christmas decorations, Christmas lights, and all things jolly for two months?

8. More time to get on Santa's "nice" list.

There's more time to show Santa why you belong on the nice list so that you don't end up with coal for Christmas.

9. It makes you happy!

If you start celebrating Christmas in November, then you have even more time to be joyful!!