Everything Happens For A Reason

Everything Happens For A Reason

This is exactly where you're meant to be.

59
Everything Happens For A Reason
Be Built To Love

I know it sounds really cliché, but I’ve always been a strong believer in “everything happens for a reason”. I don’t necessarily believe that a higher power is telling the way of everything you do, because that just isn’t feasible, no matter how religious you may be. However, I do believe that you’re exactly where you’re meant to be. I think that even if you’re going through some really tough times right now, its where you’re supposed to be. You may not feel like anything is going your way, and you may feel like everything is crumbling around you, but you are strong enough to get through it, and you are strong enough to make it through on your own. Even if it’s hard, it will be a challenge and it will test your faith in yourself, which will likely mean that you will come out on top by the end of the tough time your facing.

This position in your life is exactly where you’re meant to be, because it will prepare you for the rest of the things in your life that you have to tackle. This tough time will make it easier for you to bounce back in the future, no matter how tough a situation is. It will test your strength, and test your relationships with the people around you, but the things that are truly important will make it through the battle, and you will find those things to be the most important things to you. You may have been surrounded by people who didn’t appreciate you, and took advantage of you, but they will teach you a major lesson about the way you truly deserve to be treated. You may have been put in the toughest class with the toughest professor, who just seems like they want you to fail, but you will learn to push your limits and work under pressure. You can use it as a fire to fuel your learning and challenge the way the professor views you. You may be tight for money, or have a sickness that just won’t go away, but this goes to show you to not take any precious moment for granted.

But this placement of events in your life is not all negative. You are exactly where you’re meant to be when it comes to your friendships. If by chance you run into a friend when they’re having a bad day and needed to hear from you, or when they were just thinking of calling you, its meant to be. When it comes to a job you feel like you don’t deserve because maybe you think other people have worked harder for it, know that you are meant to be there, and meant to work your way up. When it comes to getting good out of doing something good, don’t say you don’t deserve it, and don’t say you regret it, because it’s a circle of karma. Do good in life and you will get good in return.

But just because things happen for a reason and you are exactly where you’re supposed to be, continue to be thankful for the things big and small, and understand that it’s meant to be. Perfect opportunities may pass you by if you spend your time constantly trying to change the things which you cannot. Accept challenges that come your way, and take an extra moment to appreciate the scenery or the people you encounter on a daily basis, because you are lucky to be alive, and lucky to be living the life you’re living. It may not be your best life (yet), but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have the fate of becoming a learning experience, or a way of appreciating all you have, and all you’ve yet to uncover. You are on the right path, even if it seems hard. Remember this, and think about it when you’re hugging a friend, or kissing someone you love, or acting like a child again for once, or even when you’re crying because things are getting pretty tough. You are still in charge of your own destiny, but life will often present you with the right things, even if it may seem like the wrong time. Everything we have is a blessing, and we should take every opportunity to admire the world we exist in, and create a happiness in being content with knowing that we are on this path for a reason.