Real Love or True Love?

Real Love or True Love?

Do you know the difference between the two?

606
Real Love or True Love?
Google

This is not a Valentine’s Day love poem. But riddle me this, are real love and true love one in the same? How do you know the difference between the two? Can you even tell the difference between the two? No? Well, allow me to explain.

Real love with a capital "L" is committing and trustworthy, but sometimes if you are not careful it will let you down. Real love means the loving of mind, body, and soul; if you only love the body and not the mind or soul then you should rethink things.

True love is committing and trusting and it will never let you down. True love will love you even when real love or what you thought to be real love, walks away. True love will never leave nor forsake you; if you haven’t guessed it by now I am talking about God. God is true love, and true love always conquers all. To all the couples and singles: this is not a Valentine’s Day poem, but stay strong and have a good one. Know that true love is there when real love deceives you.