10 Things That Happen When You Re-Watch Grey’s Anatomy

So many emotions, so little time..

447

Everyone knows someone who’s obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy. After watching it the first time, I knew I would most definitely have to watch it all over again. Here are just 10 things that happen when re-watching Grey’s:

1. You get to see all your favorite old characters

After so many characters either move across country or pass away mid-season, it’s so exciting to get to see them again. I genuinely love all the characters especially from the first few seasons.

2. And you realized how much you missed the old characters

Of course, once you get to watch them again, you realize how much you wish they could still be on the show in the newer episodes.

3. You go through the same emotions as you did the first time

No matter what type of drama it is, from Meredith almost drowning to a bomb being in the hospital, you know you’ll cry or scream whenever necessary.

4. You remember how painful the musical episode was

This episode honestly made me feel SO uncomfortable. As soon as I heard Owen Hunt’s fake singing voice, I knew that episode was going to be something funky. The second time around was even worse and I actually just skipped the episode altogether.

5. You know exactly what’s going to happen and when, but you still freak out about it.

This goes hand-in-hand with the emotions. You completely know what’s going on in the episode but you just wish it wasn’t true and wasn’t going to happen. You cry anyway and still are amazed and shocked afterward.

6. You want to punch Derek in the face even though you know him and Meredith end up together.

Like honestly will Derek ever stop playing and screwing over Meredith?! You totally know the answer is yes but you just can’t wait until they’re happily married with cute little babies in their beautiful home overlooking Seattle.

7. You become obsessed all over again and have to binge watch it as if you'll miss something if you stop

After remembering all your favorite parts of the show, you just can’t wait to keep watching every episode and to finish an entire season in just one day.

8. You can’t watch the most recent on air episodes because you know it will get you out of order.

They keep coming out with new episodes but you're just not ready yet when you're in the middle of season 8 and half those characters aren’t even in the latest season. It’s so stressful until you know you can finally catch up on everything.

9. You realize why and when all of your vocabulary changed.

As soon as you hear “tiny little humans” and “my person”, you realize why you always say those exact things. My best friend and I ALWAYS call each other “our people” and it’s most definitely because of Grey’s.

10. You remember why you absolutely love the show and the reason you continue to keep watching it over and over

Through all of the emotional trauma Grey’s put you through, you know that you wouldn’t possibly be the same without your absolute favorite show. I could re-watch it over and over forever.