Randall Is The Best Part Of The Big Three In 'This Is Us'

The youngest adopted member of the Big Three is by far the best one!

50
@salvatoregilmore on Instagram

Okay to begin, if you haven't watched This Is Us yet, stop reading this and go binge. NOW! You can read this later. "This Is Us" is in its second season now and is a fantastic show, but before you start watching it make sure your tissues are well-stocked.

If you have watched the best show on TV, lucky you and you can go ahead and skip ahead to the reasons that the youngest member of the Pearson family is the best part of the Pearson family.

The show is about a family of five. The cutest couple in the whole world plus their three kids. They have twins plus a baby boy they adopted whose parents left him at a fire station the day their twins were born so technically they are raising triplets. Randall is the baby they adopted.

Randall is the only African-American in a family of five. He grows up wondering if he really belongs no matter how much his parents tell him that he does. He goes through the hardship of being different from everyone that he grows up around including his own family which can lead to a lot of confusion but he never lets it stop him from being the best person he can be.

Randall is the smartest of the Pearson's, always getting good grades and getting into various prestigious colleges. He works hard at everything he does and never gives less than a 100%.

He also has the cutest family and relationship. His wife Beth and him are relationship goals. They always talk, deal with problems together, and love each other unconditionally. They are always there supporting one another and raise their two little girls as a unit. Despite their many years together, they are very much in love and always show it.

Randall was the most supportive of his parents. Kate and Kevin, the other two members of the big three, are great and they obviously love their parents but they were always caught up in their own drama growing up. Randall was able to put his own problems aside when it came to supporting his parents and put their needs before his own and continued doing that into adulthood. He always gave his mom the love and support she needed no matter what,

Randall also has the biggest heart. Despite being left at the fire station when he was born, he still wants to get to know his real parents. He eventually finds his father and invites him into his home with his wife and kids and fosters a relationship with him no matter what pain it caused him to feel like he was abandoned from birth.

He's the definition of a dad always helping his girls with school work or anything else they need. He is always telling them he loves them and makes the ultimate dad jokes. He is the cool dad he promises. Though he embarrasses them, he's the literal cutest dad.

The Big Three is the best part of "This Is Us", but Randall is the best part of the Big Three, hands down. No offense, Kevin and Kate.