10 Priceless Quotes That Prove There Is Only One Tree Hill

The best quotes, the best TV show.

9759
@SophiaBush

For those who have never experienced the phenomenon called “One Tree Hill” I am sorry and I strongly suggest you watch it as soon as possible. It will change your life for the better and make your emotions run wild with the drama, relationships, friendships, happiness, sadness, suspense, and everything in between. Here are 10 of the best quotes from "One Tree Hill" that we can all appreciate.

1. “If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever.” –Brooke Davis

Yes, this listicle is beginning with one of our most beloved characters, Brooke Davis. This quote has so many emotions to it knowing how true it is. Her wise words of wisdom make you second guess yourself on not waiting too long in life. Remembering that there is really nothing that lasts forever. Say the things you need to say and do not hold back on feelings and love. Live every day as if it’s your last.

2. “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me… It’s you.” –Lucas Scott

Lucas and Peyton had our heartstrings pulled in this scene and made us all feel the love. Don’t try and trick yourself, you know when you hear this quote you think of that one specific person as well.

3. “At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one.” –Peyton Sawyer

One of the most iconic quotes throughout the whole series, stated by one of the most iconic characters. The number of people in the world painted in red on her wall was just the perfect representation of us all. All you need is ONE.

4. “I can love you forever. So then why can’t forever start today?” –Nathan Scott

We all fell in love with this scene when Nathan was asking Haley to marry him. The spontaneous and most shocking question that had everyone on the edge of their seat was overwhelmingly perfect. And topping the question off with talking about forever made it that much more perfect!

5. “Happiness is a mood and it’s a condition, not a destination. It’s like being tired or hungry. It’s not permanent it comes and goes and that’s okay. And I feel like if people thought of it that way, they’d find happiness a lot more often.” –Julian Baker

Through that goofy and silly character Julian, there is some deep and emotional feelings inside him as well. When talking to Brooke, he is basically expressing to all of us that it’s okay to be sad sometimes just like it’s okay to be hungry every now and then.

6. “There’s no shame in being afraid. Hell, we’re all afraid. But what you got to do is figure out what you’re afraid of, because when you put a face on it you can beat it.” –Coach Whitey Durham

Coach Whitey was the wisest of them all. We all appreciate his strong-willed personality. He tells Lucas this and reminds him to “think about it”. Lucas wasn’t the only one thinking this quote over. Fear is in us all and Coach Whitey might have just motivated us to defeat it.

7. “People are gonna label you. It’s how you overcome those labels that matters.” –Chase Adams

This one quote itself is beyond powerful. Anyone can relate to this. We have all been labeled before. Labels do not define you and Chase said it perfectly, you have to overcome these labels.

8. “In your life, you’re going to go to some great places and you’re going to do some wonderful things. But no matter where you go or who you become this place will always be with you. There is only one Tree Hill and it’s your home.” –Karen Roe

This quote had us all almost in tears. Karen stated the facts to Lucas and reminded us all of where we come from. No matter where we go we can’t forget where we came from. Our hometowns were huge parts of our upbringing. Thank you, Karen, for that motherly advice we all appreciate.

9. “Now is the time for us to shine. The time when our dreams are within reach and possibilities vast. Now is the time for all of us to become the people we have always dreamed of being. This is your world. You’re here. You matter. The world is waiting.” –Haley James Scott

Haley inspired us all to take on the world. She reminded us that we are here for a reason. There is so much out there for us to achieve and explore. She reminds us of our possibilities and our self-worth. We can be who we want to be and we are told that by the one and only Haley James Scott.

10. “It’s the oldest story in the world. One day you’re seventeen and planning for someday. And then quietly without you ever really noticing, someday is today and then someday is yesterday and this is your life.” -Nathan Scott

In our farewell episode, one of our favorite characters brings it to a perfect closing with this one specific quote. We all remember how fast our life flashes before our eyes. Take it all in and enjoy every day.

Thank you "One Tree Hill" for the best quotes that we can relate to and live by every day. There truly is only one Tree Hill.