Quotes For The Myers-Briggs Personality Types

What each type is or aspires to be.

692
eskipaper.com

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, or MBTI, is a personality typology that divides people into 16 different types based on the varying layers of their thought processes. Within these types, individuals are unique, and so no stereotype will be enough to encompass the full range of personalities that each type can experience. However, the 16 types still present a decent way of distinguishing specific strengths and weaknesses of certain groups of people, and through this we can also find what those types value.

Here are some quotes to encapsulate what each type is or aspires to be.

1. ISTJ

“Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is watching.” -C. S. Lewis

2. ISFJ

“Everyone tells you it’s all right to cry, but not enough people say it’s all right if you don’t want people to know.” -Lemony Snicket, A Series of Unfortunate Event

3. INFJ

“Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them.” -Eeyore

4. INTJ

“The wise speak only of what they know.” -J. R. R. Tolkien

5. ISTP

“Exhaust the little moment. Soon it dies. And be it gash or gold it will not come again in this identical guise.” -Gwendolyn Brooks

6. ISFP

“Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.” -Percy Bysshe Shelley

7. INFP

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” -The Little Prince

8. INTP

“The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.” -Mark Twain

9. ESTP

“If you can’t make it good, at least make it look good.” -Bill Gates

10. ESFP

“Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book and remembering—because you can’t take it all in at once.” -Audrey Hepburn

11. ENFP

“You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream.” -C. S. Lewis

12. ENTP

“What we need is more people who specialize in the impossible.” -Theodore Roethke

13. ESTJ

“Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings.” -Jane Austen

14. ESFJ

“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” -Gandhi

15. ENFJ

“And she finds it difficult to believe—that a person would love her even when she isn’t trying. Trying to figure out what other people need, trying to be worthy.” -Margaret Atwood

16. ENTJ

“Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” -Stephen King

These aren’t meant to fully encompass anyone’s belief systems, because that would be impossible. All the same, I hope you found some of these to be true-to-you.