Time Quotes To Unapologetically Live Life

7 Quotes About Time That Encourage Me To Live Life Unapologetically

Life is too short to be anything but happy.

164

Time is of the essence, and as we age, it feels as if time is quickly passing. We may feel as if there is no time left to change the direction of our lives, but that is not true. As time continues to dwindle, we must live our lives to the best of our abilities and live with no regrets. Here are seven quotes about time that encourage me to live life unapologetically.

1. "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." - Thomas A. Edison

2. "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." - Barack Obama

3. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition." - Steve Jobs

4. "Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored." - Earl Nightingale

5. "Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." - George Herbert

6. "Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you to grow you into your happiest, strongest, wisest self." - Karen Salmansohn

7. "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is an eternity." - Henry Van Dyke