20 Quotes To Make You Feel Cheery All Spring Long.

Sometimes you just need a little encouragement.

45
Photo by Jill Wellington from Pexels

Spring is in the air, and I think the blooming flowers alone are enough to excite a person. That's why I gathered up quotes about all things Spring, so even when you're feeling dreary and blue, you can use some motivation to feel as bright & happy as a fresh Spring day.

1. "The earth laughs in flowers."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

2. "Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'."- Robin Williams

3. "Spring: the music of open windows."- Terri Guillemets

4. "There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature- the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter."- Rachel Carson

5. "Spring will come and so will happiness. Hold on. Life will get warmer."- Anita Krizzan

6. "It is spring again. The Earth is like a child that knows poems by heart."- Rainer Maria Rilke

7. "An optimist is the human personification of spring."- Susan J. Bissonette

8. "Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."- Lewis Grizzard

9. "There's always flowers for those who want to see them."- Henri Matisse

10. "She sprouted love like flowers, grew a garden in her mind, and even on the darkest days, from her smile the sun still shined."- Erin Hanson

11. "Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world."- Victor Kraft

12. "Cheers for spring, for life, for a growing soul."- Sylvia Plath

13. "During the wild uncertainty of a frightened land, Spring reached out her mystical hand; willing to give us hope."- Angie Weiland- Crosby

14. "The beautiful spring came; & when nature resumes her loveliness, the human soul is apt to revive also."- Harriet Ann Jacobs

15. "The day the Lord created hope was probably the same day he created spring."- Bernard Williams

16. "April hath put a spirit of youth in everything."- William Shakespeare

17. "Can words describe the fragrance of the very breath of spring?"- Neltje Blanchan

18. "Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."- Doug Larson

19. "Music comes from an icicle as it melts, to live again as spring water."- Henry Williamson

20. "Spring is when life's alive in everything."- Christina Rossetti