The Quintessential Fall Fashion Lookbook 2017

If you've ever hit a wall in terms of fall fashion inspiration, then this lookbook is for you.

157
Karina T.

This look is a fall essential. A striped t-shirt with high waisted jeans really helps "dress down" the suede coat, so you could potentially wear this to school or any other casual event. These black booties are also very in vogue this season, so you can look sophisticated and chic while still keeping up with the trends. Coat: Zara, Shirt: Target, Belt: Macy's, Pants: American Eagle Outfitters, Shoes: Kohl's

If your tastes lean more on the Parisian side, then this is the outfit for you. This look is very customizable, as you could swap the bandana for a designer scarf or the culottes for jeans. It's all up to you. Bandana: Target, Shirt: Target, Pants: Uniqlo, Bag: Chanel, Shoes: Macy's.

This jacket is the closest you can get to the modern Chanel tweed jacket without shelling out a couple hundred dollars, not to mention this kind of tweed jacket is going to be very prevalent this fall. It's already been seen on a few catwalks, so expect for it to blow up. Jacket: Macy's, Shirt: Target, Belt: Macy's, Pants: American Eagle Outfitters, Shoes: Macy's.

Out of all of the looks I've shown, this is by far my favorite. The leather jacket and boots really help accentuate the grungy vibes of this outfit, and make it the perfect look for fall. Hat: Urban Outfitter, Jacket: Guess, Shirt: Kohl's, Pants: Kohl's, Shoes: Target.