Questions I Had  After Watching The 'Kingdom Hearts 3' Final Battle Trailer
Games

5 Questions That You Probably Had After Watching The 'Kingdom Hearts 3' Final Battle Trailer

Xehanort, the main villain of Kingdom Hearts finally comes face to face in battle against the main protagonist, Sora, and his friends.

63
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz1w_uW3lSE

"Kingdom Hearts 3" is one of the most anticipated video games, not only for its beautiful animation but for its final climax of the Xehanort saga of "Kingdom Hearts." Xehanort, the main villain of Kingdom Hearts finally comes face to face in battle against the main protagonist, Sora, and his friends.

The director of "Kingdom Hearts," Tetsuya Nomura, gives a surprise trailer of "Kingdom Hearts 3" called the "Final Battle" trailer on December 17, 2018, Monday which is supposed to be scheduled on Tuesday, December 18, 2018. Therefore, on Monday, December 17, 2018, the trailer has put fans in greater anticipation. The trailer also helped make "Kingdom Hearts 3" become the top trending on the internet such as Twitter and Youtube.

I cannot wait for "Kingdom Hearts 3." After watching the trailer, I have gotten more excited to get "Kingdom Hearts 3" next year. Here are some of the main questions that I want to be answered that have contributed to my excitement for "Kingdom Hearts 3" after watching the trailer.

1. How do Sora and his friends defeat Xehanort?

Finally, Sora and his friends are able to meet Xehanort for battle. It also appears that this epic battle might take place in the Keyblade Graveyard. With the 13 organization members assembled, are Sora and his friends prepared to fight them? Is Xehanort truly the only main villain or is there another villain that comes after Xehanort's defeat?

2. What happens to Sora and his friends?

How does Sora help Ventus wake up? Ventus appears to have awakened, but what happens to Aqua and Terra? Will they be saved? Does Ventus finally defeat Vanitas? Most importantly, it seems that Sora and his friends are fighting against the darkness but then Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, and Axel got taken in by the darkness, leaving Riku to try to shield himself and Sora from the darkness. As Riku shields his friend, he tries to encourage the hopeless Sora. What will happen to Riku after? Will he lose against the darkness and get taken too which causes Sora to scream that is shown towards the end of the trailer? Perhaps maybe Roxas comes to save and help Sora at this point? Also, where is Namine? Will Roxas and Namine become their own somebodies?

Axel is also shown trying to remember one of his closest friends, Xion when he is with Kairi. It also appears that Xion returns back as being an Organization member and is fighting against Axel. Also, his other close friend, Saix seems to be fighting against him too? Does this mean Saix ultimately chooses Xehanort over his friend? Will Xion become good and help Axel?

In the trailer, Riku and Replica Riku also appears to be fighting against each other. Surprisingly, Replica Riku appears to be revived back. From what I have remembered, he is not entirely an evil character but is an empty shell that is trying to look for his sense of purpose in life and helps Sora in "Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories." The last time that I see him is from the "Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories" game when he is defeated by Riku and disappears. Will Replica Riku become good and help Sora and his friends? Perhaps Replica Riku become his own somebody too?

Will everyone have a good ending at the end of the game?

3. What are some cutscenes that we get to see?

The trailer shows some amazing cutscenes such as "Hercules," "Tangled," "Frozen," "Winnie the Pooh," "Ratatouille" and "Big Hero 6." Since Sora and his friends are coming in, I wonder how the cutscenes will be. Are there more Disney worlds to explore? What is that world that Sora is in when he talks to Chirithy?

4. How are the "Kingdom Hearts 3" opening and ending credits?

The "Kingdom Hearts" franchise is also known for its great songs, beautiful cinematic openings, and emotional ending credits. So far, in "Kingdom Hearts 3," the opening is "Face My Fears" by Utada Hikaru and Skrillex while the ending is "Don't Think Twice" by Utada Hikaru. I am excited to see this complete opening and ending of "Kingdom Hearts 3."

5. Will Kairi and Sora kiss?

Kairi is shown reaching out to Sora when she got taken by the darkness. Maybe in the game, this seemingly main couple of the whole "Kingdom Hearts" franchise might have their own tender and intimate moment? Perhaps maybe other "Kingdom Hearts" couples that could become canon?

Who else is excited for "Kingdom Hearts 3" other than me?