8 Things We Do In College That You Probably Won't Tell Mom And Dad On Your Weekly Phone Call

All of us are experiencing freedom and our own rules for the first time and sometimes we push the limits. So here's the list of the things we probably won't tell mom and dad we did when they call tomorrow morning.

1. Get a Piercing

Piercing Black And White GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

There's something sketchy about tattoo parlors and college towns. Overpriced, yet people are still lined out the door because they need a new earring or face piercing SO bad. Until they call mom and she's not happy.

2. Dye your Hair

"Well I thought I'd change things up and Sussie had extra dye"

3. Get a Tattoo

"I got this because I'm a _____ major and we love ______"

or the good ol' Ohio 110 logo.

4. Go on a Bender

Sometimes you think wet week is a good idea. Sadly your bank account, your liver, and early classes think otherwise.

5. Junk Food Splurge

You'll probably eat out too many times in a week and regret it later when you have a food baby.

6. Using the Credit Card for Drinks

Jacqueline Jing Lin GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY Giphy

Money is all coming from the same place though, right? Truly sorry for this one.

7. Promiscuity

Being away from home and having your own roof, sort of, lets you make any decision you want. Many students become much more sexually active and let their guard down about safe sex.

8. Bad Decisions

Whether it's blacking out on weekdays, getting an unsafe ride home, or puking while showering, sometimes college gets the best of us. But I can tell you we have a hell of a time doing it.

Mom, if you're reading this, these weren't all my ideas I'm not that bad I swear! And students be safe and try and think before you do something that could make your parents very, very mad.... tattoos are FOREVER.