Fun things to do during quarantine

Fun things to do during quarantine

A list of safe activities to do at home in case you are bored!

310
Fun things to do during quarantine
123fr

So many possibilities in 2020.

Learn an instrument!

You know that guitar or piano that you have at home? The one you haven't touched in years? Maybe it's time to bring it back out and learn a new tune!

Movie Binge

scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram.com

As a student, I find it very hard to keep up with all the latest movie and tv shows with school. Perfect time to catch up with the latest Hollywood A-lists!

Work on your career

Yeah, it might be hard to think about your career or lack there of with the economic, emotional, and social changes happening in 2020 especially with coronavirus causing a havoc in our daily lives... but there is going to be an after. This is the perfect time to update your LinkedIn account, figure out what is your dream job, maybe apply to a couple of programs? The world is endless.

Learn something new

New language? New information? New book? In this wide, wide world, knowledge is endless and there is always something new you can learn each and every day.