Items Every Busy Girl Needs In Her Bag
Lifestyles

Items Every Busy Girl Needs In Her Bag

Essentials to get any girl-on-the-run through even her most hectic days.

584
Items Every Busy Girl Needs In Her Bag

Some of us thrive in a non-stop lifestyle. We love to be productive and cram as much as we possibly can into our (already busy) schedules. If that's you, then you know it's important to pack smart from day-to-day and avoid forgetting anything that you may need. Aside from your obvious basics: chapstick, cell phone, feminine products, here is your ultimate checklist of must-have items to ensure that you are prepared for any situation you could and up facing.

1. Deodorant ball to freshen up. 

Why not just a mini deodorant stick? I mean technically that would be fine too but trust me, it's way more fun and on-the-go friendly in ball form.

2. Blotting sheets.

Unless you are blessed by the skin gods, running around like a maniac all day probably causes a little sweat and oil buildup on your face. ESPECIALLY during the hot months of the year. This is what blotting sheets were made for, to instantly rid of the shine and have your skin back to looking as fresh as it did at 7 a.m.

3. Breath strips.

Gum is okay, and if its all you have to kick your post-coffee breath then that's fine as long as you are aware of when to spit it out. If you are meeting with people throughout the day, it might leave the wrong impression for you to be sitting there smacking your gum. You never know when you will run into someone important, which is why I recommend fast dissolving Listerine strips instead to be safe.

4. Roll on perfume.

Why do you think they make all of your favorite scents in those tiny roller ball tubes? It is S-U-B-T-L-E. If you are used to lugging around a spray-on in your bag, this will change your life. It's one thing to spritz yourself down at home before you leave in the morning, but nobody wants to be standing in a cloud of your perfume as you proceed to re-douse yourself in public.

5. An easy snack.

Anyone still reading this clearly relates to being busy, and any busy person sadly knows that sometimes you just don't have time for every meal. And when I say sometimes, I mean we are forced to skip meals at least a few times per week. This doesn't mean that you have to suffer through hunger pains, fatigue, or crankiness though, not if you're prepared! Get in the habit of carrying a filling nutrition bar in your bag as a just-in-case. GoMacro Bars are an easy go to that also won't get crushed easily.

6. Portable charger.

Or a charging case, one or the other is definitely worth the investment when you know you won't have time to recharge your phone and will probably be using it heavily for important things.

7. Individually wrapped all purpose wipes.

If you have never seen these or don't know what I'm talking about, you should check out this link. All-purpose wipes come in handy so often, and Kleenex even makes a brand so versatile that you can do anything from sanitize a table to wipe off eye makeup with the same wipe. This eliminates the need for hand sanitizer, napkins, tissues, disinfectant, and so much more. Your possibilities are truly endless.