Punk Goes R&B - Case Study Tour

Punk Goes R&B - Case Study Tour

Daniel Ceaser - along with Koffee - stops off in Washington, D.C.

27
Daniel Caesar - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs
Shanelle Jacobs Photography

A couple dates after releasing Case Study 01, Daniel announced the Case Study Tour in support. As soon as I heard about it, I knew I had to be there.

Koffee opened the show and set the mood with soft reggae vibes. Hailing from Spanish Town, Jamaica, Koffee won over the crowd. Koffee played songs like "Raggamuffin" and "Toast".

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

Koffee @originalkoffee

Shanelle Jacobs Photograhy @shanelleshoots.raw

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

Koffee @originalkoffee

Shanelle Jacobs Photography @shanelleshoots.raw

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

@originalkoffee at Echostage

Shanelle Jacobs Photography

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

Koffee @originalkoffee

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

@originalkoffee at Echostage

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

Koffee @originalkoffee

Koffee - Shot By Shanelle Jacobs

Koffee @originalkoffee

Koffee - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs

Koffee @originalkoffee

\Shanelle Jacobs Photography @shanelleshoots.raw

Case Study Tour - Daniel Caesar - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs Daniel Caesar @danielcaesar

Daniel Caesar - Shot by Shanelle Jacobs Daniel Caesar @danielcaesar

Danieal Ceaser - Shot by Shanelle Jac[ Daniel Caesar @danielcaesar

Daniel came out sometime after with a very interesting entrance. With a very dark and higlighted with Red and blue, Daniel came center stage to chanting of fans that filled the room. He performed tracks like "who hurt you?", "Cyanide" and " love again" I loved the atomsphere and the energy of the crowd for both Koffee and Daniel. The perfomances with very beautiful in there own rights.

This is definitely the tour to go see.

You can find their music here.

https://www.originalkoffee.com/

https://danielcaesar.shop/