Pugs Go Abroad For The Summer

Pugs Go Abroad For The Summer

Here's how pugs are spending their summer vacations.

33
Pugs Go Abroad For The Summer

It's finally summer, which means a lot of us have some spare time on our hands. Many of us will work summer jobs or internships, some of us will take summer classes, while others will spend their days repeatedly telling Netflix that they are indeed still watching "Orange Is the New Black." For those that are lucky enough to do some traveling, you are sure to make your friends jealous by filling their Instagram feed with selfies from across the globe. As it turns out, pugs do a lot of traveling as well. We've already seen how they spend their spring breaks, so let's take a look at where they are headed this summer.

Pugs are always on the move. Some will travel by plane.

While others prefer road trips.

This guy finally made it to the Grand Canyon.

And this guy has been, well, everywhere.

A favorite destination this summer is Europe. This pug is Rome-ing around Italy.

This one is on the search for Big Ben.

Unfortunately, not all humans are great at capturing the perfect shot. Good thing pugs know how to command the camera and strike a pose.

For the pugs who don't want to make the trip across the Pond, Mexico is always a good time.

And of course, Canada is always welcoming.

Some pugs have to work while they're abroad so they can afford their trip, like this fella in China.

Of course, pugs get a lot of attention wherever they travel, so it doesn't always feel like a vacation.

Which makes it even more important to find the secluded getaways.

Where pugs will go next is a mystery. The world is their oyster.